life, love, church, houses, politics, ethics, society, beagles
Archives
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
October 2004
December 2004
September 2005

May 2004
April 2004
January 2004
December 2003
November 2003
October 2003
September
Pre-Sept. 2003
2002
2001
Political Nonsense




Prayers

Please pray for:
e-mail prayer requests














Links || Dogs, Dogs, Dogs

Silly Pictures

About Pastor Dan

Friday, August 27, 2004


I've been sick for a couple of days (allergies), and at a three day long seminar, so my writing time has been rather minimal.

Which is not to say that good stuff hasn't been happening. The seminar was good, but I won't bore you with the details.

Yesterday, I got a phone call at home from a guy down in Lake Junaluska, North Carolina. He runs an Evangelism Institute for the Southeastern District of the United Methodist Church, if I recall correctly, and he saw my Evangelism Primer online. He wanted to know if his team might reprint it for distribution to churches in his area?

Well, sure. It's an honor.

This is the first time this has happened, honestly. I've heard that some of my writings on the DailyKos website get passed around, but I've never experienced anything like this.

Maybe someday, some far-off day, I'll get paid for doing this?

Nah.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Meter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?